Tuesday, March 27, 2007

i went back to M'sia (mum's side) to attend a wedding dinner. unfortunately, not mine. ray, who was supose to come, was unable to attend because of some passport issues.


and so i sat with my cousins, the 'childrens' table. 7 girls. heh, how lucky can i get?

we were served with beverages, and some crackers as soon as we sat down. i drank wine. the rest drank coke. heh small children...



the first dish of the wedding dinner. prob the best one of all. lol.



and then came the yam seng part. my relatives - the adults side.







another cousin of mine. only a year older than me. drinks wine also. only both of us are the 'uncles' of the 'childrens table..






heh, they looked more like an item than cousins. his hiarstyle forever same.. :P







my cousin with his mum, my 2nd aunt behind. the couple in front are the newly weds. smts wrong with the weds? yeah i know, keep the comments to yourselves.. im not close to them either.



me, taken by me. no lah. by some kid... they think my cam wad - toy ah.. haha.. even my cousins (the girls) asked me if i had rebond my hair... yeah and some of my relatives say i looked more like some big stars.. wth wads wrong with me lol.




**************************************************



after the dinner we stayed over at my cousins house. that night the adults played blackjack while the children played tai di from 11pm to 4.30am. practically everyone in the house is gambling. WTH???



the next morning...





my ber ku's (dunno how to translate, but is my relative lah.. lol) art studio. and everyones playing his comp. im not even interested. nope, no dota, CS, or gunbound. not even internet. just those super low quality cd-rom games. even his photoshop is stil version 5.5. wth wads wrong with everyone lol.







his small comp room got so crampy, some went out watch tv...









the girls all very suay bian hoh.. look at the legs.. lol.


and so i decided to play a fool.. can u spot which pair of legs are mine? wahahahah xD

No comments: