Friday, February 09, 2007

i dreamt of her again. at this kind of time, most unlikely, but i did it.. i wonder how i did it.. wierd. lol
if i could still remb wad i dreamt of..

the settings in a maze of shops, in the morning, where most shops have not opened yet. i hear voices of laughter of 7 people in front of me. 5 of my closest friends in church, plus the other 3 girls the same "sunday sch level" as us. >_>

we were lost, and we're walking somewhat blindly around, with loads of laughter at the front.

i was lacking behind everyone else, distracted, as though im depress. (actually i think i dreamt i WAS depress! xD) they didnt really notice me at the back, but they just kept on walking.

and she, the 2nd last person of the group. i dreamt that i see her as a cheerful, lively girl, much different from the same girl i knew before. everyone turned at a left corner. me, still deep in thought.

she, the only one who sense that someone of the group was missing. suddenly, her head popped out of the corner and looked at me. deep in thought, i looked up at her. she winked at me, smiled back and said," com'on, faster catch up with us!"

at that instance, i felt differently. kinda of spirit-filled feeling. (aiya dunno how to describe lah.. happy feelin can liao. lol)

i ran forward to that corner. the next thing i know she was at the other end, another right corner, smiling and waving at me. i ran towards her direction as she slowly moved away frm that spot. after i reach there, she was yet at the other end, this time a left corner. the other people at the front were like forever infront of her, couldnt see them anymore but coud still hear their sunds of laughter. as i run again at that instance, i woke up. end of my dream. just like that...

one of my many wierd dreams, but actually also the first to be written down here. least this dream got me an impact big enuf for me to pen down. i wonder what i will do next. lol

(PS i realize i was late for sch after i woke up. forgot to set alram clock, nad my mum didnt wake me up.. haha)

No comments: