Thursday, February 15, 2007

gah.. sick on valentines day..
wanted to spent the night alone along the singapore river.. just take a stroll, refresh myself and to view the night scenery.. but aiyah.. sian..
had been working too hard on my assignments projects that i sleep for 4 hours everyday, and finally came down with flu on wed. a days work delayed. many homworks left undone, still. haaiz..

what does valentines day meant to me? i dont wanna think too much about it. or i'll get more depres frm thinking too much.. lol..
hav been tryin to immerse myself with heaploads of work. could prob say i fell out of love.. and long hair comes in handy for one of these days.. heh.. well, at least there the other friendship day. haha.

and now, chinese new year is coming. truthfully speaking, i dont really have the mood to go out and celebrate. i only have 2 weeks more to prepare to hand in my assignment projs. since im not goin back to malaysia, i dont intend to go out anywhere - nvr go out play, nvr go out buy new clothes... just stay at home and continue workin on my assignment.. well i'll be spending the next few days at home unless my mum pulls me along.. or somebody joo me out..

and i dont have to go back school for five consecutive days. great time for me to catch up my works.. call me a nerd or a mad dog.. for all i care..

still.. bloody depress....

No comments: