Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas is near but i have not bought myself anything, let alone others.
i made myself a short wishlist that either i have no motivation to get it, or its jus a wishful thinkin.

LOTR Elvenstar Necklace
saw 1 at suntec there, a collectors item that costs $250. and there are only a few left in Sg.

Nike Sportshoes
need a new one, as my old one's almost seasoned out.

Leather Shoes
wish i have a pair as well.

New Watch
not referin to those digital ones, but those shiny metallic watch looks soo cool lah.. the price however, so uncool..

A video Camera
think im gonna bank my studies ino filming. looks cool, but im poor.

CS or Granado Espada Game
feel like playing, wish i had the money, wish i had the time.


Friends to spend the season with
and u thought i was being too materialistic. heh.

A girl to spend my time with
heh, unreasonable wish. but hey, jabez prayer. lol. i have high expectations thou.




Of course i do know, Christmas aint just about gifts and wishlists. Its about celebrating Jesus's birthday. tats y i wanna try encourage my friends to join us in the celebration. but until now, none i asked are interested. sad.

No comments: