Saturday, October 27, 2007

a month has past since i last blogged. no, i aint playing games. i havnt touch warcraft3 for 3 months and im still busy with my project assignments. just 3 weeks more!!!


today is NAFA sports day at sentosa. i reached there at 10am, and went off 2 hours later. a quarter of my class came. and thats just 5 people, including me. pathetic world.
as i was tellin ray, people go there slack and have fun, i go there do homework.. gotta take pics for one of my subs. zzz..


and sometimes, it irritates me when people asks things like: 'how's poly life?'

yeah, same age group but clearly, everyone seems to have forgotten about the minority.
nafa is NOT a poly. thus, no one really asks me about my school. thats sad.
here i am, so stress salvaging my assignment, they think that im probably havin holidays like the poly people. and they think that its just my attitude.

no way man. why must i always take the initiative and ask people to pray for me? only if i ask then they know what im doin?

the church stresses on caring for the people around you. im not seeing any improvements.
or its just me..

No comments: