Tuesday, January 30, 2007

today is monday, 29th jan, which is also my birthday. came back from school at 7.30pm, didnt went out celebrate. i hav not celebrated my own birthday with anyone for some 3-4 years.. kinda sad huh.. haha.. acutally i dun really think my birthday is that important. therefore celebrating it is much more insignificant.. so what if its my birthday? its not a public holiday!

i kept thinking about yest's sermount: its not about me. its about GOD. its like.. arrghh contradicting haha..

but i just wanna thank everyone who'd wished me a happy birthday.. espicially to REUBEN, who had told me 3 times today. i had to thank him for making my birthday as one of the scariest days of my lives.. haha..

i thank god for blessing me with such wonderful friends whom, although have not been in touch for a year.. maybe because they dun wanna owe me anything.. haha. and also to my close friends whom although i didnt told them about my brithday and yet they remembered. =)

but seriously, thou its my birthday today, many things have gone thru my mind.. like flashbanks of "what if"s.. that are what i see around me that made me think of the future.

what if i passed away earlier than expected?
what if ive one day become handicapped?
what if i didnt make it to the 2nd year of my nafa studies?
what if i had contracted some incurable disease?
what if one day i couldnt support myself?
what if one day someone murdered me?
what if i had not spread the gospel to my non-beliver friends where all my church friencds have done so ?
what if one day a gigantic meteor hits earth while im still alive?
what if one day we, as singaporeans, go into war with neighbouring countries?
what if ive gone to overseas studies?
what if i went into prison for some crimes (i dont know)?

yeah.. i think too much perhaps. but to me, they all are still a possiblity, and all the consequeces affects me and my friends around me, one way or the other. what would they do? i almost got depress agn because of it.. but from another perspective view, im just tryin to think out of the box lah.. haha

well, currently im reading the Deathnote comics jing ying lent me. the manga drawings are nice, but got alot of chinese text to read.mainly because there are alot of hypothesis ( "what if"s.. nt sure i used the word correctly or not.. lol) on how both L and kira think and about how to nab the kira.

and its really like a playing a chess. many posibilities, but only 1 move. and that every move is very crucial. it makes u either in advantage, or disadvantage. prob read too mch lah.. and the way i think also like L liao.. haha..

theres this lame joke i made about it. i shall end this post with this cold joke.

someone asked me: which character do i prefer most? Light or L?
"LoL?"

get the pun? lol
yeah pretty lame haha..

No comments: