Wednesday, January 24, 2007

had been feeling quite empty for the past 2 weeks.

didnt feel like blogging, didnt feel like playin, didnt feel like going out. i just.. didnt feel like doing anything.. for 3 weeks of holiday i stayed at home pia my all holiday homeworks..

now with my holidays over, im now getting busier than before. and that emptyness is still within me.. i dun even feel like goin to school nor completing my homeworks and assignments.. its like i suddenly lose interest in everything. including church.. i even thought of not going.. but aiyah.. sianz..

it like my head's in blank everyday i wake up till the day i sleep; all im doing is homework and i dont know whats going onin the outside world. look at things and just stone there, as if im thinkin that im dying soon.. think too much makes me depress easily. prob watch too much deathnote liao.. hahaha..

hey i thinkin of making my own deathnote book leh.. no lah wont write yur name down lah.. hahaha..

No comments: