Saturday, January 13, 2007

1 more week till my holiday ends. and my life is STILL in a mess; or pherhap i shld say i dont have life. lolz.

firstly, i sleep at 4am and wake up on 1pm. well that sucks. my mum always scold me for sleepin and wakin up late. i kinda hated it too.

secondly, i would on my comp from the time i wake up to the time i sleep. and its always and forever neopets, and DotA (waarcraft 3). thats more than 12 hours of using comp. haha.. but of cause i got do abit of homework lah.. haha.

thirdly, my meals. i seldom eat breakfast. i bank in more on lunch and dinner. well maybe u guys have the same meals as me. but look at me - so thin liao only eat 2 meals a day.. and thats due to my sleepin habits that has affected my meals. and i hav no muscles on my arms, seriously.. lolz

fourthly, im a very boring person. i only get out and play once a week. no one wants to go out and play with me. its always either sch , work, or not free.. and that only day i get to go out is sunday. to church, that is. pretty sad huh..

so yeah, to get the full view of my everyday life, this is what i do everyday:

i get up at 2pm, on the computer until 3am and then go sleep. my meals are are around 2.30pm and 7.30pm. and the only times i go out and play is sunday. boring life yeah i know..

oh, how i wish someone will come into my life and spice up the way how i lived. hope it would be her.. haha..

in everything i do, for some reason i would always think of her. well, other than god, that is.
even when i cant sleep, i'll be in bed rollin about, thinkin of her. that kind of feelin ive never exprienced before. i dunno why..

*********************************


talk about her; its her bday soon.. ahaha. what shld i giv her leh? i bo luey liao leh.. zzz.. yeah so i decided to make a birthday card specially for her. and i spent the whole of december doin it. yeah, along with the dec activities when im soo shagged. for a sneak preview, this is wad i did:






i personally think the details (eyes, nose, mouth,etc) arent good enough. and thats due to that i did this whole thing in a very short one month. hey, i did the characters in freehand programme, the words in photoshop, and i had a hell time completing it. well, i'd say it couldve been better. but, aiya.. zzz.

and when i printed it out, i realise the dimensions are all wrong. damn, i had to custom make everything - the card AND the envelope. and havin studied typography, i had everything carefully planned, and everything carefully pasted. i told myself if theres even the slightest mistake then im pretty much a gonner. yea i had my expectations damn high.. hahas..

another thing is the texts in the card. the font i used is raged italics. but print out like some arial fonts. damn. the font type makes alot diff u know..


and then the most important thing ive acutally FORGOT. to ask ppl to pen down thier wish to her on the card. shit shit shit.... -.-

but i hope she likes it overall lah.. PS, if u wanna see the actual thing, ask her - thats the one and only card in the world ive made... hehe.

No comments: