Wednesday, November 01, 2006

once when i was in my first year in my primary school, there's this particular girl with specs in my class. with one look at her i thought to myself: nah, she'll grow up to be another nerd i know.. if i could stil remember vividly, her mum came to our church when we were about primary 3 or 4. and so, she was im my sunday school class, along with her best friend, another girl of course.

i was really a spoiled brat then. haha terrible me - making fun of everything, runing around in church, escaping from reading the 'golden verses' which i at that time hate to memorise; basically making a fool of myself and making people laugh (i shall write about it some other time)...

anyway, after a year or so, she didnt come to church. neither did her friend came. we sorta like lost contact for a very long period of time. i guess she and her friend must've really hated me then.. hahaz. anyway, i didnt care much less anyway i went on 'merry making' and 'pontaning churh'. life goes on.

of course, i matured alot over the year. when i was around sec 2 or 3, my church pastor, slvester, somehow asked her, that same girl that left the church years ago, to come back again.

when i met her again, at first i couldnt recognise her as the same person i knew before. i was astonished. she, a totally different person; from a nerd i thought she'd grew up to be, to a really really really beautiful girl. extreme makeover huh. she doesnt wear glasses now lol.

she has now changed my mindset. i wanna get close to her, i wanna know her more.
but as u know lah~ im rather a shy person now lol. i dont really know how to express myself infront of people, im more comfortable expressing over the msn where people wouldnt see me. sadly whenever i tied to engage a converstation with her over the msn, she doesnt seem interested in replying me. i dont mind really, probably because she has alot of work to do.

recently, i asked her if she's ready to do things for the lord. and she told me her problems instead. now putting love aside, i'd wish to help her to regain her faith back, so that she would get her friend back to the lord. but the problem is that i dont know how and where to start helping her. what i fear now is that the more i try to help her, the more she will try to avoid me by all means. of course, i wouldnt want that to happen. and everytime i chat with her, i get the feeling that she is tryin to avoid me. if i had did something wrong to her before, id rather take the chance to say apologise to her here, and now. (u know me.. lol)

the pastor once said," one man, one fish"
i thought to myself: if an escaped fish is caught again, is it still considered as one man one fish?

i hope one day, she would regain her faith, and be able to catch a fish. =)

No comments: